At a Glance
- For Use With All Single Value Data Provider T24 Acquisition Modules
- Standard Serial Interface
- Modbus & ASCII Serial Output
- Black IP67-Rated Enclosure
- Requires 9-32Vdc Supply
- Collects Data from up to 100 Transmitter Modules
- Standard Serial Interface
- Uses Modbus RTU or Simple ASCII Protocols
- Easy Wireless Monitoring – No Cables Required
- Ideal for Multi-Sensor Applications
- Quick & Easy to Install
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
- Waterproof Enclosure – IP67 Protection
The T24-GW1 wireless modbus gateway collects serial data from up to 100 separate T24 wireless transmitter modules in a monitoring system and provides an RS232/RS485 interface using either the Modbus RTU protocol or a simple ASCII protocol to allow users to collect the data with PC, PLC or other SCADA data acquisition system for further analysis. The T24-GW1 wireless gateway module has a range of up to 800 metres.
The T24-GW1 wireless modbus gateway can provide some simple commands to the wireless transmitters. The T24-GW1 can command the wireless transmitter modules to ‘wake’, ‘sleep’ and ‘stay awake’ if required.
TheT24-GW1 wireless modbus gateway comes housed in an IP67 weatherproof enclosure which is suitable for mounting in both indoor and outdoor environments.
Please note: The T24-GW1 will NOT act as a base station and cannot be used to configure T24 modules. It will support all transmitter modules that deliver a single value in their Data Provider packets. The T24-GW1 does not support the T24-SAf.
The T24 range of wireless telemetry instrumentation works with any of our wide range of transducers and sensors that we offer and can come calibrated as a complete wireless setup. Please contact our expert sales team using the quick enquiry form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Power Supply Voltage||9 to 32||Vdc|
|Supply Current at 12V (typical)||100||mA|
|Radio Type||Licence Exempt Transceiver|
|Range||up to 800||m|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to +55||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to 85||°C|
|Maximum Humidity||95||% non condensing|
|IP Rating (excluding USB connector)||IP67/Nema4|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below - a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit - This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 - Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View - Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty