At a Glance
- Measuring Ranges: 0-2000mm to 0-10,000mm
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc or R1K
- Environmental Protection: IP68/IP69K
- Accuracy: <±0.1%/FS
- Optional <±0.05%/FS Accuracy
- Perfect for Offshore, Marine and Wash-Down Environments
- Ideal for VERY Harsh, Arduous Environments
- Protected from Long Term Immersion, Steam Jet Cleaning and Totally Dust Tight
- Complete Stainless Steel Enclosure Enhances its Protection
- Higher Accuracy Versions Available for Precision Applications
The WS100M waterproof cable extension transducer is designed for position, displacement or length measurement in very hostile applications and is available with ranges from 0-2000mm and 0-10,000mm.
The precision potentiometer sensing element inside the WS100M cable extension transducer offers superb accuracy with linearity better than 0.1%/FS coupled with excellent resistance to shock and vibration.
The waterproof cable extension transducer has an R1K potentiometer output as standard with the option of integral signal conditioning to provide a 0-10Vdc or 4-20mA output as preferred. User-adjustable 0-10Vdc and 4-20mA output versions are also available.
The all-stainless steel IP68/IP69K enclosure allows the WS100M to be used in applications where absolute integrity is required to ensure trouble-free operation.
Typical applications for the WS100M waterproof cable extension transducer include offshore systems, washdown environments and subterranean machinery.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm