At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-0.2Nm to 0-300Nm
- 1.3mV/V Output
- Standard Socket Wrench Drive Sizes
- Non-Linearity: <±0.3%/Rated Capacity
- Max Speed: 5000rpm
The YDSS series of mini rotary torque transducers feature industry standard square drives. The are particularly suited to the measurement and calibration of continuously rotating automated fastening systems used in production.
Bi-directional operation enables the measurement of both fastening and breakaway torque.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Capacity (Nm)||Socket Size||A||B||C||D||ØE||F||G||M||K||L||ØJ||H||RPM|
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg