At a Glance
- Capacity: 2500 to 10,000psi
- Output: 1mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Safe Overload: 200%/rated capacity
- 2x Mounting Blocks Provided
- Simple to Setup – Attach directly to existing support.
- Fast Installation – We offer a full on-site commissioning and calibration service
- Reduces Measurement Errors – No side build-up or air pocket measuring issues.
The BOSS-F bolt-on strain sensor/bolt-on load cell is designed to be attached directly to the existing support structure of a silo, hopper, bin or other vessel, enabling the contents to be weighed, negating the need for complicated works to retro-fit load cell assemblies underneath the legs or subframe.
A bolt-on load cell / strain sensor measures changes in the stress levels of vessel supports, eliminating the problems associated with side buildup and air pockets.
Bolt-on load cells are an extremely cost effective alternative to conventional ‘in-vessel’ level sensing technology. We offer a full on-site commissioning and calibration service to get your bolt-on measuring system up and running promptly after installation.
Note: Due to the availability of on-site support our bolt-on load cells are only available for sale if the installation site is within the UK.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg