At a Glance
- Capacity: 2500 to 10,000psi
- Output: 1mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Safe Overload: 200%/rated capacity
- 2x Mounting Blocks Provided
- Reduces Measurement Errors – No side build-up or air pocket measuring issues.
- Simple to Setup – Attach directly to existing support.
- Fast Installation – We offer a full on-site commissioning and calibration service
The BOSS-F bolt-on strain sensor/bolt-on load cell is designed to be attached directly to the existing support structure of a silo, hopper, bin or other vessel, enabling the contents to be weighed, negating the need for complicated works to retro-fit load cell assemblies underneath the legs or subframe.
A bolt-on load cell / strain sensor measures changes in the stress levels of vessel supports, eliminating the problems associated with side buildup and air pockets.
Bolt-on load cells are an extremely cost effective alternative to conventional ‘in-vessel’ level sensing technology. We offer a full on-site commissioning and calibration service to get your bolt-on measuring system up and running promptly after installation.
Note: Due to the availability of on-site support our bolt-on load cells are only available for sale if the installation site is within the UK.
|Rated Capacity (RC)||psi||2500 to 10,000|
|Output at Rated Load||mV/V @ 10000psi||1.0 nominal|
|Accuracy||±%/Rated Load||1-10 (depending on installation)|
|Zero Balance/Offset||±%/Rated Load||5|
|Zero Return (30 mins)||±%/Rated Load||0.04|
|Temperature Effect on Zero||±%/Rated Load/ ˚C||0.005|
|Temperature Effect Rated Output||±%/Applied Load/ ˚C||0.003|
|Input Resistance||Ohms||350 nominal|
|Output Resistance||Ohms||350 nominal|
|Insulation Resistance||Megohms||>5000 @ 50Vdc|
|Excitation Voltage||Volts DC or AC||10 recommended (2-15 acceptable)|
|Operating Temperature Range||˚C||-30 to +70|
|Compensated Temperature Range||˚C||+15 to +65|
|Storage Temperature Range||˚C||-30 to +70|
|Safe Overload||% of Rated Load||200|
|Ultimate Overload||% of Rated Load||600|
|Deflection at Rated Capacity||mm||<0.5|
|IP Rating (Environmental Protection)||IP65|
|Weight||kg||0.20 (excluding cable)|
|Cable Type||4 core + screen PUR sheath, Ø5 nominal|
|Construction||Alloy Tool Steel|
|Screen||To ground - not connected to load cell body|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty