At a Glance
- 4-Digit LED Display (-1999 to +9999)
- Input: Voltage / Current / Thermocouple / RTD
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- Sensor Excitation Supply
- Options: Alarm Relays, Analogue Outputs
- Ideal for Temperature and Process Measurement
- Low Cost with 1 Alarm Relay Fitted as Standard
- Ideal for Budget Sensitive Applications
- Compact at only 110mm Deep!
- Ideal to use in Demanding Environments – Total dust & moisture protection when installed in a suitable enclosure
The Tracker 211 is a low cost universal digital indicator designed for panel mounting and provides an economical solution for displaying a broad range of process input signals.
The Tracker 211 universal digital indicator can be calibrated with Thermocouples, RTD’s, +/-20mA, ±100mV and ±10Vdc transducer inputs and offers two excitation supplies; 24Vdc for loop powered sensors and 10Vdc for strain gauge based transducers.
As standard the Tracker 211 is supplied with one alarm relay, with the option of two additional alarm relays if required. In addition there is an option for a 4-20mA analogue output.
The low cost universal digital indicator is housed in a robust 1/8 DIN enclosure only 110mm deep and is available with front panel push buttons when functions such as Tare, Zero or Max/Min need to be accessed, or with a blank front to prevent inadvertent corruption of the calibration configuration.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg