At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-0.2Nm to 0-20Nm
- 1.3mV/V Output
- Slip Ring Technology
- Non-Linearity: <±0.5%/Rated Capacity
- Max Speed: 3000rpm
The YDS low capacity shaft type rotary torque transducer series have parallel shaft connections for in-line direct drive mounting. They are designed for lower range torque monitoring in continuously rotating applications where high accuracy and stability are important.
Typical usage includes smaller electric motors, pumps and actuators.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|0.2, 0.5, 1, 2||8 h6|
|3, 5||12 h6|
|10, 20||18 h6|
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm