At a Glance
- 4½-Digit Red LED Display (±19999)
- Inputs: Voltage / Current / Resistance / Thermocouple
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- Sensor Excitation Supply
- Options: Alarm Relays, Analogue & Digital Outputs
The ADP15 process input panel meter is designed for use with a broad range of analogue inputs including AC and DC voltage up to ±200Volts, AC and DC current up to ±200mA, temperature, frequency, speed, load, force, torque, LVDT and many more.
The ADP15 process input panel meter is available with a wide variety of input modules that provide power for the transducer or sensor, including 24Vdc for loop powered 4-20mA transmitters.
Calibration is configured from the four front panel membrane switches, which are also used to control set points, PID control, tare and peak hold during operation.
The ADP15 panel mount process input digital indicator is available in panel or DIN rail mount enclosures and can be supplied from 110/240Vac or 9-32Vdc. Optional features include 2 relay set points, analogue current (4-20mA) or voltage output (0-10Vdc) and RS232 or 485 serial communications.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty