At a Glance
- 6-Digit LED Display (±199999)
- Scale and Offset Independent of Calibration
- Filtering and Logic Input Options
- Accepts Standard Pulse Signals
- 20-bit A/D Converter
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- A Precision Display with No Additional Plug-In Options
- Ideal for Industrial Counting and RPM Measurement
- New Single Layer Menu for Easier Setup
- Compatible With Existing INT2 Series
- Superior Resolution Guaranteed – Thanks to its 20-bit A/D Converter
- Ideal to use in Demanding Environments
The Intuitive-Lite4-C low-cost count rate meter is the lite version of our INT4-C range of digital indicators. With no additional plug-in options, the Intuitive Lite4 counter rate indicator is a simple to use precision display for the budget-conscious. It is compatible with the INT2 series so can easily integrate into existing systems.
This low-cost count rate meter is ideally suited to industrial counting, conveyor speed measurement, RPM measurement, frequency measurement, angle, position or length measurement.
In addition, the user can set the Scale and Offset independent of the calibration and more filtering and logic input options are available within the indicator.
The digital display readout is provided by a 6-digit LED display coupled with an ultra-high-resolution 20-bit A/D converter and highly stable strain gauge bridge excitation source to provides superb resolution and stability in any application.
A splashproof IP67 front panel cover is available for industrial dusty environments. Plus, we can also offer a PCC portable desktop enclosure which is available from 1 up to 12-panel meters as standard. Request pricing from our technical sales team today.
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg