At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-50mbar up to 0-1000bar
- Outputs: RS232 or RS485
- Environmental Protection: IP65 as standard
- Accuracy: <±0.1%/FS (0.25% below 0.5bar)
- Many Process & Electrical Connection Options
- Delivers a Digital Output for Easy PC or PLC Connection
- Titanium Construction Offers Excellent Long-Term Performance
- Protected from Low Pressure Water Jets to Suit Most Environments
- Reduced Electrical Noise Thanks to its Digital Output
- Fast and Simple Installation with our Wide Range of Process and Electrical Connections
The PiD600 digital pressure sensor provides either an RS232 or RS485 serial data output across a broad selection of pressure ranges extending from 0-50mbar right up to 0-1000bar with a vacuum measuring range of 0 to -1bar also available.
The PiD600 digital pressure sensor is constructed from 316 stainless steel or Titanium as an option, making it compatible with a wide range of media including water, oils and gases. The Titanium version offers superior compatibility with corrosive and aggressive pressure media.
A wide range of electrical termination options is available including IP65 DIN plug & socket, IP67 Binder 723 connector or IP67 cable exit with either PE, PVC or PTFE cable. Process connections of G¼M, G½M, ¼NPT and ½NPT are available, with a flush diaphragm option on G½M types.
The digital pressure sensor electronics have reverse polarity and short circuit protection and can be configured with a user-defined identification reference.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg