At a Glance
- 41⁄2-Digit Red LED Display (±19999)
- Input: 0.5mV/V to 200mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- Excitation for up to 4x 350ohm Load Cells
- Options: Alarm Relays, Analogue & Digital Outputs
The ADW15 load cell panel meter is suitable for use with most strain gauge transducers and particularly with load cell based weighing systems.
A stable 10Vdc, 160mA supply is integrated and allow the ADW15 load cell panel meter to drive up to four transducers in parallel. It can be calibrated with an input signal ranging from as low as 0.5mV/V right up to 200mV/V.
Calibration of the load cell panel meter is performed using the four front panel membrane switches, which are also used to control set points, tare and peak hold functions.
The ADW15 load cell panel meter is also available in a DIN rail mount enclosure and can be supplied from 110/240Vac or 9-32Vdc. Optional features include 2 relay set points, analogue current of voltage output and RS232 or 485 communications.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty