At a Glance
- Stackable DIN Rail
- 2 Single Pole Relays as Standard
- Isolated Analogue Outputs 4-20mA and 0-10Vc
- DC Supply
- 2 Digital Inputs
- Space Saving – Compact & Stackable
- Cost Save – Built-In Control & Alarm Functions
- Superior Accuracy thanks to its 10 Point Linearization
- Fast Installation – 2 Part Screw Connectors
- Simple Digital Setup & Easy Programming
- Compensates for Barrier and Cable Losses
- Let Us Save You Time – We can calibrate it with any of our strain gauge transducers
The LCD20 DIN rail load cell amplifier with relays is a microprocessor based unit, compact & stackable in design, designed to provide highly accurate analogue output (4-20mA and 0-10Vdc) for use in process applications.
The LCD20 load cell DIN rail load cell amplifier is capable of working with a wide range of load cells, pressure sensors and other strain gauge-based sensors and transducers and supports a 6-wire input to compensate for barrier and cable losses, it can also be used with 4-wire sensors. In addition, the unit’s 10-point linearisation promises outstanding accuracy.
The 2 set point relays can be set for tolerances such as net, gross, peak and valley providing controls and alarm functions without the costly need for additional instrumentation.
Full digital setup of the unit can be done via a handheld unit or through a USB connection to PC using the free downloadable LC toolkit software.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg