At a Glance
- Stackable DIN Rail
- 2 Single Pole Relays as Standard
- Isolated Analogue Outputs 4-20mA and 0-10Vc
- DC Supply
- 2 Digital Inputs
- Space Saving – Compact & Stackable
- Cost Save – Built-In Control & Alarm Functions
- Superior Accuracy thanks to its 10 Point Linearization
- Fast Installation – 2 Part Screw Connectors
- Simple Digital Setup & Easy Programming
- Compensates for Barrier and Cable Losses
- Let Us Save You Time – We can calibrate it with any of our strain gauge transducers
The LCD20 DIN rail load cell amplifier with relays is a microprocessor based unit, compact & stackable in design, designed to provide highly accurate analogue output (4-20mA and 0-10Vdc) for use in process applications.
The LCD20 load cell DIN rail load cell amplifier is capable of working with a wide range of load cells, pressure sensors and other strain gauge-based sensors and transducers and supports a 6-wire input to compensate for barrier and cable losses, it can also be used with 4-wire sensors. In addition, the unit’s 10-point linearisation promises outstanding accuracy.
The 2 set point relays can be set for tolerances such as net, gross, peak and valley providing controls and alarm functions without the costly need for additional instrumentation.
Full digital setup of the unit can be done via a handheld unit or through a USB connection to PC using the free downloadable LC toolkit software.
LC Toolkit Software Key Features:
- Fast and Simple Connection – Thanks to PC auto detection the software automatically detects what product you are using and sets up the toolkit interface to suit that product.
- User-Friendly Interface – Highlights user selection options, help panels available on every page.
- Logical Reporting – Configure, calibrate and create systems for reporting or monitoring.
- Log Data to CSV File – View and manipulate data in MS Excel and other spreadsheet and data analysis programs.
- Configuration Options to Suit Your Application – The LC toolkit allows all aspects of the LCD20 to be configured.
- Easy Viewing visualisation Features a real-time graphic display for easy viewing.
Calibrate Using 10-Point Linearisation
This can easily be done by applying known weights or simply by entering the details directly from the calibration certificate.
Shunt calibration can also be setup so a valid system can give a known value of 100% when the shunt is switched on.
Relay Output Configuration
Graphical representations can be set up to easily show the effects of different settings.
Real-Time Live Graphic Display
The live trend chart can store up to 10,000 with user-defined start and endpoints.
|Isolated Power Supply||9 to 32 Vdc|
|Bridge Excitation||4.75 to 5.25 V|
|Bridge Resistance (minimum for 10V Excitation)||85 Ohms|
|Bridge Sensitivity||0.5 to 7.0 mV/V|
|Resolution||1:180,000 (17.5 Bits)|
|Analogue Outputs||4-20mA and 0-10V|
|Analogue Output Resolution||1:8000 (13 Bits)|
|Relays||2 off SPNO|
|Relay Contacts Rating||3A 240V AC / 3A 30V DC|
|Isolation||+/- 130V RMS or DC to any port|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +50˚C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70˚C|
|Maximum Humidity||95% maximum non condensing|
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU|
|EMC Standards||BSEN 61326-1:2013|
|Low Voltage Standard||BSEN 61010-1:2010|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty