What’s the first rule to ensure accurate position or displacement measurement?
Always buy from an expert supplier.
Second, always use authentic, certified draw wire sensors.
But how can you guarantee you’re getting exactly that?
Approved UK Distributor of High Precision Draw Wire Sensors
Applied Measurements are now a UK approved draw wire sensor distributor of the high precision Micro Epsilon draw wire sensors.
So, what does this mean for you?
- Fast Delivery Times of 3-4 Weeks
- Authentic, Manufacturer Certified Draw Wire Sensors
- Low Cost Versions for High Volume
- Industrial Versions for Harsh Environments
It means, we can offer you the right draw wire sensor for your needs.
Industrial & Low Cost Draw Wire Versions Available
We have two versions of the draw wire sensors readily available.
The industrial, high accuracy & robust range and the compact, low cost range, which are ideal for OEM and high volume applications.
Industrial Draw Wire Sensors Key Features:
- High Accuracy <±0.01% of Full Scale Output
- Extreme Long Range of up to 0-50m!
- Robust Aluminium Housing for Harsh Industrial Environments
- IP65 Dust Tight and Water Tight Protection Rating
- Absolute or Incremental Encoder Versions
- Both Analogue and Digital Options
- Customised Versions
Low Cost Draw Wire Sensors Give You:
- Ideal for OEM Thanks to Their Lower Cost
- Compact with a Longer Measuring Range
- Sub-Miniature Versions as Low as 0-50mm!
- Robust Plastic Housing
- Both Analogue and Digital Versions
- Customised Versions Ideal for High Volume Applications
For official Micro Epsilon draw wire sensors always buy direct from us.
We are a UK approved draw wire sensor distributor.